Wednesday, May 18, 2011

♥ Jas'S Lif3 ♥


15 MAY 2011 (SUNDAY)
A normal week for me~
Stay at house for my FRIDAY & SATURDAY NIGHT~!
What happen with me??
Just feel lazy to hang out~
Keep on sleep, sleep & sleep inside my room~
For my SUNDAY~ Sure is time to hang out already~
Luckily FYNZ asked me out that day~ ^^
Thanks~

Capture photo after finished to prepare~
Sure also waiting for FYNZ come to fetch me luh~
Feel hard to go out without transport nowadays~
So always also feel that lazy to out~
If got people fetch me sure not same lah~ ^ ^

VENUE : THE CURVE - DAMANSARA
Haha~ Why we went to there??
Nothing special~
Just because Fynz wanna find Scoun only~
After that sure makan makan luh~
"Ban Min" time with Scoun too~ ^ ^

A movie that we watched after lunch~ ^ ^
< PRIEST >
Heard that CAKE said this movie still not bad~
Then mai watch watch luh~
But~ Hmm~
Let that stupid Vampire Scary dou tim~
OMG~! Haha~
Fynz keep on said she wanna sleep~
Cause she scare gua~ XD (Maybe)

Steamboat as our dinner at QQ Steamboat - KEPONG
Buffet style~ Steamboat @ BBQ~!
Feel nice~ But~
Actually the still okay lah~
Maybe my taste not same luhh~ XD
But you all can try it also ^ ^

Time to go back after our dinner~ ^^
Reached home before 12am~
Wow~
Good girl leh~
Anyway~ I was enjoy my SUNDAY~
Even just a normal hang out~
LOVE YOU ALL MY BUDDIES~ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment