Friday, January 6, 2012

❣ 1st Post On 2012 ❣

My 1st Post Between this few months..
Feel that my blog already been stay with many spiders.. XD
Just suddenly feel that is time to updated my blog...

< A NEW THEME, A NEW STYLE, A NEW YEAR >
Anyway, Happy New Year 2012 to all of you..
Hope you all will have a wonderful and peace Year...

Christmas For last year...
I get a new BB From FYNZ LIM...
Haha.. Am excited when get it... Very cute...
This year have been born "SNOW GIRL"...
FYNZ called it "SNOW BB" Cause last two years already have "SNOW B"...
Haha... If this year i get another one, will it call "SNOW BBB" ?? Crazy... XD

My stupid look now days..
Haha... Am i looked old already?? OMG...
Really scary when i saw it after capture... Oh Shit...
But... Haiz... Biarrr lah....
That's my life for now....
MONDAY - SATURDAY...
Start to work from 09.00AM until 10.00 PM....
Haha.. Please call me super woman weiii~ Oh yeah~ ^^


♥ 举起手 唱啦啦啦啦 没烦忧 来开心过年 ♥
Hahaha~ 
Chinese New Year was coming soon luhh...
But still got many stuff havent get ready yet..
The 1st.. I havent paint my bedroom nah... T_T
But i have "MASUK STOCK" Lah... All Blue Blue...
Hmm... Got blue color geh dragon mou ge arr??? XD

2 comments:

  1. New year should got new resolution...I wish u can fulfill all your wishes soon in this new year as what u work hard for this all long days...wish u all the luck in your life and successful in your job..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fynz.. I hope that i can sucess what i request to myself.. Just pray for me.. Hope that i won't fall too fast.. Said real... Really will beh tahan keep on like this.. I'm already like a "ah poh" nowadays... :(

      Delete