Monday, June 20, 2011

♥ Sook Woon Birthday Celebration ♥

♥ Sook Woon 21st Birthday Celebration
VENUE : CEO K-Box , Fahrenheit
TIME : 12 AM - 4 AM


The look for me on that day~
Actually damn confuse wanna wear what to attend it~
But at last~ 
I choose the comfort wear for it~
At least i can enjoy for the party~


The second time that i went to CEO~
Wanna replace my member card~
But forget that~
I havent get back my IC lah~
Oh no~!!! Will let police catch back to China tim~ XD


My Dar Dar Pei Jen~
Curi tangap punya~ But not bad what~ XD
Her birthday is coming soon~
Next monday~ Oh no~!
Sure bankrap 99 this time luh~~ T_T


♥ With My HONEY - SAM LIM

 ♥ With The Birthday Queen - SOOK WOON

 ♥ With my DAR DAR - PEI JEN

 ♥ 1st Time Capture photo with him - KAR JUN


 Ending For it~
Actually still got many photo~
400++
Oh no~! Get scary when i arrange the photo~
Crazy gang~ XD


At last~
Happy Birthday 2 U Again Sook Woon~
Bless all your dream come true~
Earn more money ya~ ^ ^

No comments:

Post a Comment