Thursday, July 7, 2011

♥ What Is Love? ♥

Love is.... Both Eat together untill become BIG FAT....

Love is... When you're cold, I will resolutely take off my coat for you although i'm cold too....

Love is... I'll be Waiting you for patiently even you're late...

Love is... Patience Patience & Patience...

Love is... I will be Brave & protect you forever even i'm very timid...

Love is.... I will be waiting for you at beside When You addicted with the TV Drama Series...

Love is... I will eat instant noodles when i'm alone & save money to treat you with great meal...

Love is... I will think about you...

Love is... You always right & It's all my fault....

So..
What is LOVE in yours mind???
Same for all of it???

I will share this post actually is just because...
I like that characters...
Because it's really cute...
What do you all think???

No comments:

Post a Comment