Saturday, March 24, 2012

❣ My 21st (Part 1) ❣


My 21st Birthday was passed...
Thanks for all my relative and my buddies to attend and celebrate my birthday.. :)
I'm late to upload and share on my blog.. Actually was quite busy nowadays...

Part 1 : Celebration with Relative + Friends + Colleague :)


I Had a XXXXL Size "KEY" Shape cake from my Bro & my Mom.. :)
Hahaha... Just a simple celebration... But i like the moment when we all together...
We're hard to gathering cause we all was busy for our own stuff... Work... Study... Work...
Anyway.. I'm really thank you for all of Euuu :)


With My Mom & My Bro :)


With my relative :)

Ladie's Gang :)


Gentlemen Gang :)


With my Lovely Colleague.. I Love them much :)


Girl's Gang :)


Boy's Gang :)

Really thanks for all for you...
I've a nice celebration for you all...
Haha..

** Second part to be continue ......

No comments:

Post a Comment