Friday, August 26, 2011

ღღ End Of August ღღ

26 AUGUST 2011 (FRIDAY)
The Last 4 days of AUGUST....

Finally today was the last day for MATTA booking already...
No need to rush MATTA booking anymore...
Yeah Yeah...
But need to follow up many booking after it....
God bless that i can handle it...
Cause already the second time that i sick on this month...
OMG~! What happened to me??
Am i too weak?? Impossible~!!!!
Just hope that "SICK" will not be with me anymore...
Is suffer when i'm having a war now... T_T

Our holidays was coming soon luhh...
Continue to off for 05 DAYS...
What can i do during this period leh??
Hmm~
Planning to have a short trip luhh...
Like 2D1N...
I think maybe will went to GENTING...
Wakaka~
Cause not too far... No need spend too much money too..
Got around 80% i will ON for it...
But i think it will be my personal trip again... Feel nice weii...

MONEY MONEY MONEY.~!!!
I need money~! XD
Salary lah weiiii~ Got manythings i wanna buy leh~
At 1st i need to save my nail lah... T_T
Is damn ugly now~ Beh tahan lagi...
Somemore need to attend wedding dinner...
Mou D...~! Is time to make up my nails ^ ^
Don't know my BABY PRINCESS free to accompany me mou leh?? XD

ღ THE FOURTUNE BUDDIES ღ
A Movie that i hope to watch it...
Finally got people watched with me already...
Funny Movie... Still Got ANGRY BIRD tim... XD
But...

ღ RISE OF THE PLANET ღ
A Movie that i watched with my "FAMILY"
On 23 AUGUST 2011 (MY CHENG JIAO - CILI Birthday)
Wakaka~ Actually we plan to watch final destination...
But no cinema that got show it...
Disappointed luhh... Luckily this movie also not bad...
Nice & Touch luh... Drop my tears in cinema again... XD

ღ FINAL DESTINATION 5 ღ
Yeah Yeah~ A Movie that we all waiting for long time..
Finally it's on show already...
FULLED FULLED & FULLED
Second seats start from front that we bought the ticket...
Is Suffer to watched it.. But luckily i still can accept lah...
Said real.. This episode still okay only... (FOR ME LAH)

Still got many movie that i want to watch leh...
Wakaka~ Movie & K Box are waiting for me and MY MAN on next month...
Yeah Yeah~
A MONTH THAT WE ENJOY - SEPTEMBER ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment